Conditions we can help:
- Back pain
- Neck pain and headache
- System problems
- Poor posture correction
- Sports injury
- Back pain/joint pain during pregnancy
- Chiro for kids
- Aging population related issues
What is Chiropractic?
Chiropractic is a health system concerned with diagnosis, adjustments and prevention of the disorder of spine and muscular-skeletal system, and the effects of disorder on the nervous system and general health.
How does chiropractic work?
Chiropractic adjustments is to correct the misalignments of the spine and the joints, to restore normal range of motion, to reduce the pain and to reduce nerve interference of our nervous system.
The benefits of chiropractic adjustment:
- Restore joint range of motion
- Normalize biomechanics and weight distribution
- Relax tight muscles
- Improve the pumping mechanism of the joints which allows to pump out the waste products and to pump in nutrients to the discs and cartilage, this helps to prevent the degeneration of the joints
- Improve and correct poor proprioception ( joint position sense), hence increase the joint stability
- Improve and correct poor posture
- Facilitate healing process by removing the interference in our nervous system
Chiropractic and wellness approach:
Once the pain and other symptoms have reduced and improvements confirmed by progressive examination, our doctor will recommend on-going care as part of a pro-active approach to staying healthy and allowing you to perform at your peak.
Your total health and well being is also the area of interest in our chiropractic care. Our doctor will also advise you on appropriate exercise, nutrition and other lifestyle factors associate with gaining and maintaining health.