Dr CHANG Hung Jih, MChiro, BSc(RehabMed)
Doctor of Chiropractic (Australia)
- Master of Chiropractic, Macquarie University (2006), Sydney, Australia
- Bachelor of Rehabilitation Medicine in Physiotherapy, Chung Shan Medical University (1997), Taiwan
- Registered Doctor of Chiropractic with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulatory Agency (AHPRA) www.ahpra.gov.au
- Member of the Chiropractors' Association of Australia
- Registered Physiotherapist, Taiwan
- Certified Neuro-Orthopaedic Rehabilitation (NOR) practitioner www.fnor.net
- Certified Impulse Adjusting practitioner www.neuromechanical.com
Dr Chang is a Chiropractor with two professional qualifications both in Chiropractic and Physiotherapy. His area of expertise is in diagnosis and management of spinal related and neuromusculoskeletal conditions.
With over 10 years of experience, Dr Chang applies both Chiropractic and Physiotherapy disciplines in the treatment of the following conditions without drugs and surgical intervention:-
i)Headaches and migraines
iii)Neck and lower back pain
viii)Stroke and other neurological conditions
ix)Post surgery rehabilitation
The treatments involve Chiropractic Adjustments, specific spinal and joint exercise management, and nutritional/diet management.
Dr Chang, fluent in English, Mandarin and the main Chinese dialects, can communicate effectively with senior citizens without the loss in translation.